Tuition per course
Credit-Seeking Student (Full-Time and Part-Time)
- Cash/Check Discount: $1530
- Credit Card: $1575
- Cash/Check Discount: $765
- Credit Card: $790
On Campus Activity Fee per semester (non-refundable)
Full-Time Student: $100
Part-Time Student: $50
Audit Student: $50
Intensive Course Fee Per Course (non-refundable)
All students: $30
Payment Plan Information
Distance Education and On-Campus non-audit students are offered the option each semester of a 3-month payment plan for tuition costs. During registration, students can indicate whether they would like to pay in full by the due date or spread their tuition/fees using the payment plan. Those choosing to utilize this option will be charged an additional non-refundable administrative fee of $50 for each semester that the plan is used. Typically, payments are due on the following schedules, with specific due dates each semester listed on student statements (available via NetClassroom once registrations have been processed):
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer Semester|
On-Campus Student Loan Program
The Augustine Institute has received a generous gift from a donor to help full-time on-campus students who want to enroll in the Augustine Institute but need financial assistance. Only students who maintain a full-time status (9 cr/term) will be eligible for this loan program.
Students will be evaluated on their financial need, ability to succeed at the Augustine Institute and ability to repay the loan after they graduate.
Terms of the Loan
- Loan amount can be up to 60% of tuition after scholarship.
- Interest while enrolled in school is 0%.
- A monthly payment of $50 is required while enrolled in the program.
- Maximum scholarship while in the student loan program is 25% of tuition.
- Interest free grace period after graduation is 6 months.
- The current interest rate after graduation is 5%.
- The loan repayment period is 60 months after the end of the 6 month grace period.
- Repayment of the loan begins immediately for any student that withdraws from the program.
- Late payment fee is $5.
- Returned check fee is $20.