FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ACADEMIC DEAN
Friday May 17, 2013
Happy Summer to all of you! We are full swing into the summer session here at the AI with our Distance Education and will begin the first of two Intensive Course offerings in just a few weeks. Dr. Edward Sri is off to to Rome for the THNE 725 Pilgramage with several of our students, so please keep all of them in your prayers.
Below are some important updates, reminders and events that we would like to inform all students and faculty of:
- Spring 2013 term grades are now posted in your NetClassroom accounts
- Intensive Course informational packets were sent out in the mail today to all students enrolled in THEO 503 and/or THNE 725
- The Memorial Day weekend holiday is coming up next weekend and our campus and administrative offices will be closed in observance of the holiday on Monday May 27th
- May 24th is the last day to drop a summer class
- June 14th ~ Last Day to Withdraw from a class you may submit a withdraw form online at: http://www.augustineinstitute.org/index.php/withdrawal-form
- July 1st 5th ~ Mid-term Break- (No Classes this week) In observance of the Independence Day holiday, our administrative offices will be closed Thursday July 4th and Friday July 5th.
- July 26th - Viva voce presentations with be held in our studio classroom, time TBA
- July 29th- August 1st - Final Examination week
One final reminder... you can sign up at our website www.AugustineInstitute.org within the Student Center to receive instant email updates whenever we put in a new Bulletin Board Message. These messages pertain to Academics, Job Opportunities, Events, Community and much more! Don't miss out! It's so simple, just click here to SUBSCRIBE TO AI BULLETIN UPDATES